- Hi there! I'm a freelance writer, editor, and researcher with a background in political theory, academic research, and student journalism. I also have experience in online content development, market research, and commercial white papers. I live with my wife and daughter in Yarmouth, Nova Scotia.
- RT @get_kristi: Check out my article on Medium! @jayse_, @alexcolgan and I met up in @altspaceVR to chat #health #VR https://t.co/VY4Cboj… 1 month ago
- Adding some music to my phone using iTunes. Better book the rest of the afternoon off. 1 month ago
- RT @sibleyspeaks: 2 kinds of ✅philosophical writing: the kind where you're easy to understand & the kind where you're hard to misunderstand… 1 month ago
- @SproutSocial The order in your timezone selector is super-confusing. https://t.co/OW8LrPPP4H 1 month ago
- @RahimThawer I do! (Sorry for the late reply.) Shoot me an email at alexcolgan86 [at] gmail.com 1 month ago
- @vrvancouver would love the chance to catch up while I'm in town :D 2 months ago
- In Vancouver this week for #CVR! Join me this morning at 10:30 for a panel discussion on training in VR:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- @JoanieLemercier Gorgeous work! Do you have a longer-form video? 3 months ago
- @TheSilentG Never knew I needed this in my life until I found it: youtube.com/watch?v=Ew1AM8… 4 months ago
- @timoni Shooting you an email; thanks @eruscitto! 4 months ago
Monthly Archives: February 2011
In the early 1970s, eight sane people infiltrated 12 different mental hospitals with false symptoms. One was a psychology graduate student in his twenties, while the others were older and from varying professions (including a painter and a housewife). Three were women, … Continue reading
Chivalry may be dead, but nerdiness is forever. This morning I learned that at medieval tournaments it was not uncommon for knights to play live-action roleplaying games as their favourite chivalric heroes.